Rules for the 2015 Mortgage Payment Giveaway Challenge
- You must be a California resident who owns a primary residence with a mortgage to be eligible for this challenge. Verification residence and the mortgage will be required from the winner.
- The Ross Group, Inc. will give the winner the equivalent of their principal and interest mortgage payment (excluding property taxes, insurance, and HOA fees) up to $2500.00. The winner will be required to make their mortgage payment. The money the winner will receive is to be given away and may not be kept or used for any personal means.
- The winner will document how they give away the money and their story will be used by The Ross Group, Inc. to share and encourage others. All provided media including photos, videos, and written details of their giveaway will be the property of The Ross Group, Inc. to use in perpetuity in any way the company sees fit. Rights to the materials cannot be assigned to heirs or others. Money needs to be given away and the story documented and returned to The Ross Group, Inc. by June 30, 2015.
- Videos may be uploaded to the site beginning Wednesday, March, 4th, 2015 through 10am, Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- Voting on Facebook will begin at 12:01am on April 15, 2015 and will end at 11:59pm, Thursday, April 30th, 2015. The winner will be announced by 7pm, Friday, May 1, 2015 at www.facebook.com/therossgroupinc and on The Ross Group, Inc. Facebook page.